How to Donate

How to Donate to VSS

Frequently Asked Questions

Vietnamese Social Services of Minnesota is a publicly supported organization as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and our Employer Identification Number (EIN) is 36-3532232. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your donation receipt as your official record. No goods or services were received in consideration of such donation.

Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.

Vietnamese Social Services is a not-for-profit corporation formed under the laws of the State of Minnesota and a public charity under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, with office located at 277 University Ave West, Saint Paul, MN 55103. Donations will be used to support our social services programs for immigrants and refugees of all backgrounds. Our most recent financial statements are accessible on our website at or upon request.

%d bloggers like this: